Randomized, Double-Blind Study Of The Morphine-Sparing Efficacy And Safety Of Parecoxib Sodium 40 Mg IV Followed By 20 Mg IV Every 12 Hours In The Treatment Of Pain Following Radical Prostatectomy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Morphine; Parecoxib
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 15 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov..
- 10 Sep 2008 Actual start date changed from Nov 2006 to Jun 2009 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.