Oral androgens in man-4: gonadotropin suppression medicated by oral testosterone enanthate in oil plus dutasteride (short title: Oral T-4)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride (Primary) ; Testosterone enanthate
- Indications Alopecia; Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Hypogonadism; Prostate cancer; Prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms ORAL-T-4
- 01 Jun 2008 Results have been published in the Journal of Urology.
- 02 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 25 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History