A Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel-group Study Of Cardiovascular Safety In Osteoarthritis Or Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients With Or At High Risk For Cardiovascular Disease Comparing Celecoxib With Naproxen And Ibuprofen
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Ibuprofen; Naproxen
- Indications Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PRECISION
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 28 Jun 2018 According to a FDA media release, based on this study results, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved a labeling supplement for Celebrex (celecoxib).
- 30 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 24200 to 24222.
- 24 Apr 2018 Results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History