A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Parallel-Group Fixed and Flexible SLV308 Dose Arm Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of SLV308 Monotherapy in the Treatment of Patients With Early Stage Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pardoprunox (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REMBRANDT
- Sponsors Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Jun 2010 Results reported at the 14th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 28 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 26 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History