Open-label, multiple-dose study of the safety and efficacy of RN624 in adults with pain due to osteoarthritis of the knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer; Rinat Neuroscience
- 30 Sep 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 104 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 03 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Feb 2008.