A Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study of Quadrivalent HPV Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine in 16- to 23-Year-Old Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Genital warts; Human papillomavirus infections; Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia; Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2008 Results have been reported
- 26 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History