A Phase III Study of the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of the Ketoprofen Topical Patch, 20% (KTP) in the Treatment of Pain Associated With Osteoarthritis Flare of the Knee, Including a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Phase Followed by an Open-Label Treatment Phase
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Ketoprofen (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Endo Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Aug 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Nov 2006 New trial record.