A multicenter, open study to assess the tolerability, pharmacokinetics and antitumor effect of bendamustine hydrochloride (SyB L-0501: 90 or 120 mg/m2/day) administered intravenously for two days in patients with indolent lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors SymBio Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Sep 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 29 May 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 26 Nov 2006 New trial record.