A 54-week, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Assess the Long-term Safety and Tolerability of the Combination of Aliskiren 300 mg /Valsartan 320 mg in Patients With Essential Hypertension Followed by a 26 Week Open-label Extension to Assess the Long-term Safety and Tolerability of the Triple Combination of Aliskiren/Valsartan/Hydrochlorothiazide(HCTZ).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren; Hydrochlorothiazide; Valsartan
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 May 2011 Actual trial end date changed from Mar 2008 to Jul 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2011 Additional trial location (Netherlands) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.