A 52-Week, Open-Label, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Aripiprazole Flexibly Dosed in the Treatment of Children and Adolescents With Autistic Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 May 2010 Efficacy results reported at American Psychiatric Association (APA) meeting.
- 29 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (330) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.