A Randomised, Double-Blind, Phase III Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Cediranib (AZD2171, RECENTIN) When Added to 5 Fluorouracil, Leucovorin and Oxaliplatin (FOLFOX) or Capecitabine and Oxaliplatin (XELOX) With the Efficacy and Safety of Placebo When Added to FOLFOX or XELOX in Patients With Previously Untreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HORIZON-II
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 08 Dec 2016 This trial was completed in Czech Republic (end date: 2016-08-17), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 07 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History