A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Parallel Group Trial Comparing 12 Weeks Treatment With Tiotropium Inhalation Capsules 18 mcg Via the HandiHaler Once Daily to Combivent Inhalation Aerosol CFC MDI 2 Actuations q.i.d. in COPD Patients Currently Prescribed Combivent Inhalation Aerosol CFC MDI
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary) ; Ipratropium-bromide/salbutamol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 09 Nov 2008 Additional trial identifier EudraCT2006-000822-30 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2008 Trial end date changed from Mar 2008 to Oct 2007 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2008 Actual patient number (327) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.