A phase II clinical trial of lenalidomide [Revlimid] for T-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Jul 2014, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 May 2014, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History