Clinical evaluation of GW685698 for seasonal allergic rhinitis -A placebo-controlled study to determine the non-inferiority of GW685698 over fluticasone propionate using a double-blind manner.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 29 Oct 2010 Actual end date (April 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Jan 2005 to Feb 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History