Inhaled mealtime insulin with the AERxA iDMS versus subcutaneous injected insulin aspart both in combination with insulin detemir in type 1 diabetes: a 104 week, open-label, multicenter, randomised, parallel trial (followed by a twelve-week re-randomised extension) to investigate safety and efficacy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Insulin aspart; Insulin detemir
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.