A pilot study of intravenous, targeted-dose busulfan monotherapy as conditioning for autologous hematopoietic progenitor cell transplantation in high-risk AML [acute myeloid leukemia].
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Sep 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (3) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.