Effect of ACE [angiotensin-converting enzyme] inhibitor plus high dose candesartan [candesartan cilexetil] on BNP [brain natriuretic peptide] and inflammation in patients with LV [left ventricular] dysfunction: impact of renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system genetic polymorphisms.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Candesartan cilexetil (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure; Left ventricular dysfunction
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.