A 52-WEEK RANDOMISED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PARALLEL GROUP, PLACEBO CONTROLLED, MULTICENTRE CLINICAL TRIAL, TO ASSESS THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF 200 μg OF THE ANTICHOLINERGIC LAS 34273 COMPARED TO PLACEBO, BOTH ADMINISTERED ONCE DAILY BY INHALATION, IN THE MAINTENANCE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE, STABLE CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCLAIM-I; ACCLAIM/COPD-I
- Sponsors Almirall S.A.
- 03 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients 1260 added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 12 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 12 Sep 2009 Primary endpoint 'Forced expiratory volume in 1 second' has been met according to results presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History