Multi-national, Open-label, Active-controlled, Randomized Dose-finding Study to Evaluate Efficacy of 2 Doses of AP 12009 in Recurrent Glioma, Administered Intratumorally as Continuous High-flow Microperfusion Over 7 Days Every Other Week.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Trabedersen (Primary) ; Lomustine; Procarbazine; Temozolomide; Vincristine
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Isarna Therapeutics; Sirna Therapeutics
- 21 Apr 2010 Results presented at the 101st Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2009 Results reported at the 15th European Cancer Conference and the 34th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ECCO/ESMO 2009).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History