A Multicenter, Open-Label, Single-Arm Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous AVE0005 (VEGF Trap) Administered Every 2 Weeks in Advanced Ovarian Cancer Patients With Recurrent Symptomatic Malignant Ascites
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Malignant ascites; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 17 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (16) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2009 Interim results were reported in a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 12 Jun 2009 Primary endpoint 'Time to additional treatment' has been met.