A 4-week, multicenter, double-blind, double-dummy, randomized, parallel group study to compare the gastrointestinal safety and tolerability of EC-MPS [enteric-coated mycophenolate sodium] and MMF [mycophenolate mofetil] when administered in combination with calcineurin inhibitors in renal transplant recipients experiencing gastrointestinal intolerance.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate sodium
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 12 Aug 2011 Actual end date changed from Sep 2006 to Oct 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.