A pilot study to determine the safety of argatroban injection in combination with rt-PA [recombinant tissue plasminogen activator, alteplase] in patients with acute ischemic stroke
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Argatroban (Primary) ; Alteplase
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ARTSS
- 19 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2010 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.