A Phase II Study of Carboplatin in Combination With Gemcitabine as a Dose Dense Schedule in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer That Are Resistant to Anthracyclines & Taxanes
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GEM-CARBO
- 19 Mar 2014 Accruel to date is 14% according to UK Clinical Research Network record.
- 09 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 01 Dec 2006 New trial record.