An open-label, single-arm, phase II safety and tolerability study of catumaxomab (anti-EpCAM x anti-CD3) in women with advanced epithelial ovarian cancer after a complete response to chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Catumaxomab (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 43 to 47 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.