A Phase IIIb, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Explore the Existence of Horizontal Transmission of the RIX4414 Vaccine Strain Between Twins Within a Family.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rotavirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Rotavirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2007 Status changed from initiated