A Phase 2 Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Immunogenicity, and Clinical Benefit of a CMV Immunotherapeutic Vaccine in Donors and CMV-Seropositive Recipients Undergoing Allogeneic, Matched Hematopoietic Cell Transplant (HCT) [Vical Inc. Protocol CB01-202-00]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs VCL CB01 (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalic inclusion disorders; Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Feb 2013 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2012 Results published in The Lancet Infectious Diseases journal, as reported in a Vical media release.
- 14 Jul 2011 Results have been presented at DNA Vaccines 2011 according to a Vical media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History