Phase 3, Open, Age-stratified Study to Assess Immunogenicity and Safety of GSK Biologicals' HPV-16/18 Vaccine Administered Intramuscularly According to 3-dose Schedule (0,1,6 Months) in Healthy Female Subjects Aged 15 - 55 Years and Long Term Follow-up
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (271) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 04 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.