The efficacy of eszopiclone 3 mg compared to placebo in the treatment of insomnia secondary to perimenopause or menopause.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Eszopiclone (Primary)
- Indications Insomnia; Menopause
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Jun 2008 Actual number of patients (410) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2008 Primary endpoint of mean sleep latency added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2008 Actual start date (Feb 2004) and end date (Jan 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History