A 12-week, open-label, non-randomized, multicenter study to evaluate the patient's perception of outcome after treatment with darifenacin in overactive bladder (OAB) patients dissatisfied with prior anticholinergic therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Darifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 08 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed
- 13 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 02 Dec 2006 New trial record.