Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, Prednisone plus Rituximab (CHOP-R) and Cyclophosphamide, Pixantrone, Vincristine, Prednisone plus Rituximab (CPOP-R) in Patients with Diffuse Large-B-cell Lymphoma: A Phase II, Randomized, Multicenter, Comparative Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pixantrone (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAPID
- Sponsors CTI BioPharma
- 13 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 07 Dec 2011 Results will be reported at the 2011 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting, according to a Cell Therapeutics media release.
- 08 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History