A Phase 3, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial of the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunologic Non-Inferiority of a 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Compared to a 7-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Healthy Infants Given With Routine Pediatric Vaccinations in Germany
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Otitis media; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Pneumonia; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 22 Jun 2011 Results published in Vaccine.
- 29 Oct 2009 Results were presented at IDSA 2009.
- 27 Oct 2008 Study results have been reported at the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC) and the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History