Ascending Single Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of PAZ-417 Administered Orally to Healthy Young and Healthy Elderly Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Aleplasinin (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 14 Jul 2009 Planned patient number (56) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2007 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.