Phase I, Open, Sequential Vaccination Study on Safety and Tolerability of Two Different Doses of a Recombinant MVA HIV Polytope Vaccine (MVA-mBN32) in HIV-Negative 18-50 Year Old Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs EP 1232 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections; Various toxicities
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Bavarian Nordic
- 28 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 06 Nov 2007 Bavarian Nordic has announced that enrolment is complete and all vaccinations have been administered. The first immunogenicity data will be available before the end of 2007.
- 16 Jul 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.