A 52-week extension to the factorial study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of VAH631 (valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide combined [valsartan/hydrochlorothiazide]) and alone in essential hypertensive patients - long term study of VAH631 in patients with essential hypertension (extension from B1303 study).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Valsartan (Primary) ; Valsartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 13 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 350 to 558 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.