Phase II safety and immunogenicity study of quadrivalent human papillomavirus (Types 6, 11, 16, 18) L1 virus-like particle (VLP) vaccine [human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent] in HIV infected children 7 to 12 years of age.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 19th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History