Multi-Center,Open-Label,Randomized,Phase 1B Study Evaluating Safety and Tolerability of Intravenous recombinant human mannose-binding lectin (rhMBL) in Pts With Multiple Myeloma Receiving Melphalan-Based High-Dose Chemotherapy Followed by Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Mannose binding lectin (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Oct 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2009 Planned end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.