A phase II study of the combination of cyclophosphamide, prednisone and rituximab (CPR) in children, adolescents and young adults With B-lymphocyte Antigen CD20 positive post-transplant lymphoproliferative disease (PTLD) following solid organ transplantation (SOT)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Methylprednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Dec 2013 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Oct 2009, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.