Immunochemotherapy [rituximab-based chemotherapy], in vivo purging, PBSC [peripheral blood stem cell] mobilization and autotransplant [autologous stem cell transplant] in relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.