A randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, multicentre study to demonstrate improvement in symptoms of constipation in subjects with non-malignant pain taking oxycodone equivalent of greater than 20 mg/day and less than 50 mg/day as oxycodone/naloxone prolonged release compared to subjects taking oxycodone prolonged release tablets alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone; Oxycodone/naloxone
- Indications Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Mundipharma GmbH
- 02 Sep 2010 Results were presented at the 13th World Congress on Pain.
- 16 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Oct 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History