A Phase IIb Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study of the Safety, Immunogenicity and Proof-of-concept of RTS,S/AS02D, a Candidate Malaria Vaccine, When Incorporated Into an Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI) Regimen That Includes DTPw/Hib in Infants Living in a Malaria-endemic Region
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary) ; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; Hib-DTP vaccine; Poliovirus vaccine live oral
- Indications Diphtheria; Falciparum malaria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Influenza B virus infections; Malaria; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2008 Results have been published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 09 Dec 2008 Results presented at the American Society for Tropical Medicine and Hygeine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History