A Phase I Study of MGCD0103 Given as a Twice Weekly Oral Dose in Patients With Leukemia or Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Mocetinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors MethylGene; Mirati Therapeutics; Pharmion Corporation
- 12 May 2009 Additional trial identifier 0103-004 identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Sep 2008 Celgene reported as a trial affiliate and sponsor by ClinicalTrials.gov.