A Phase I/II Study of MGCD0103 (MG-0103) in Combination With Azacitidine in Patients With High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Acute Myelogenous Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Mocetinostat (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MethylGene; Mirati Therapeutics
- 08 Nov 2013 Results will be presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology in December 2013.
- 03 Jun 2013 Data was presented at the 2013 ASCO Annual Meeting, according to a MethylGene media release.
- 21 Nov 2009 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2006 to 2 Dec 2005 as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History