An Open-Label Phase I/II Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Perifosine and Bortezomib With or Without Dexamethasone for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma Previously Treated With Bortezomib.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Perifosine
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Dec 2011 Results will be presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology, according to a Keryx Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, according to an AEterna Zentaris media release.