Cetrorelix Pamoate (AEZS-102) in Patients With Symptomatic BPH [benign prostatic hyperplasia]: an Open-Labeled Safety and Efficacy Assessment Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cetrorelix (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors AEterna Zentaris Inc
- 17 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported in an AEterna Zentaris media release.
- 15 Jun 2009 Data analysis has been brought foward from the scheduled fourth quarter into the third quarter of 2009, according to a AEterna Zentaris media release.
- 14 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, according to AEterna Zentaris media release.