Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of Silodosin vs. Tamsulosin and Placebo in the Treatment of the Signs and Symptoms of BPH. Multicentre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Controlled Trial With an Optional Long-Term, Open-Label Extension Phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Silodosin (Primary) ; Tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Recordati
- 01 Mar 2014 Results from a pooled analysis published in the BJU International.
- 28 Feb 2012 Extension study results presented at the 27th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 16 Apr 2010 Results presented at the 25th Annual Congress of the European Association of Urology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History