Chart Review on Patients With Unresectable/Metastatic Cholangiocarcinoma Treated in the UNM Cancer Center With a Combination of Irinotecan Capecitabine and Celecoxib.
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Celecoxib (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Oct 2008 Actual patient number (10) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2008 Actual end date (Oct 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.