A comparison of ipratropium bromide/salbutamol delivered by the Respimat inhaler to COMBIVENT Inhalation Aerosol and ipratropium bromide delivered by the Respimat in a 12-week, double-blind, safety and efficacy study in adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ipratropium-bromide/salbutamol (Primary) ; Ipratropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jul 2012 Official title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 19 Feb 2010 Results were reported in Respiratory Medicine.
- 02 Jun 2009 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History