A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of CNTO 1275, a Fully Human Anti-IL-12 Monoclonal Antibody, Administered Subcutaneously, in Subjects With Active Psoriatic Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ustekinumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Centocor
- 19 Oct 2016 Results of pooled safety analysis from 12 Ustekinumab Crohn's Disease and Psoriatic Diseases trials (n=3636), presented at the 24th United European Gastroenterology Week
- 13 Jun 2015 Results of pooled analysis of PSUMMIT I, PSUMMIT II and a phase II trial presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 12 Feb 2009 Full article published in Lancet (Online first [8 pages], 12 Feb 2009. Available from: URL: http://www.thelancet.com).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History