A phase 2, double blind, placebo controlled, dose-ranging study in subjects with postherpetic neuralgia (PHN) to evaluate the efficacy, safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of four doses of TAK-583, compared with placebo.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 583 (Primary)
- Indications Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2005-005863-26).
- 09 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (399) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 399 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.