A Phase II Study to Evaluate Overall Response Rate of BAY 43-9006 (Sorafenib) Combined With Docetaxel and Cisplatin or Oxaliplatin in the Treatment of Metastatic or Advanced Unresectable Gastric and Gastroesophageal Junction (GEJ) Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jan 2009 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2008 Results to be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2008.